Twilight Childbirth Twilight Childbirth

Holy shit

After watching the first one (not my fault) this really doesnt supprise me. It scares me that a whole generation of girls are bieing brought up on this bullshit.

But annyway good flash, the voices needed to be louderbut thats about it. Keep it up.

Half Beard Half Beard

Awesome

I will grow a half beard and embarass my sister.

Oh and wolverine invented the reverse goatee before you did sorry.

Bobert-Rob responds:

His were just huge sideburns. Reverse goatee would be, like... a beard with only the chin shaven.

Though I DO think some people actually do that, so it isn't really as obscure as half beard is. Ah well.

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

LOL!!!

Love it.
Hate emos, its ok to be depressed but dont rub our faces in it.

Ejector:nonrecoil Ejector:nonrecoil

another one?

Its an alright game but was it really necessary to submit the same game again without the recoil? Couldnt you have just made it an option in the original game? Annyway takeing the recoil out of the game takes out a lot of the challange and there are a few levels which were obviously designed for the recoil version because they are incredably easy in this one. Its a good game but the original has more of an edge to it.

Carom Carom

it didnt work

:( I couldn't even get into the game, the various menus kept flashing one after the other.

Bloons Player Pack 3 Bloons Player Pack 3

its ok but very anoying

The concept is good but I hate these levels which need it to be aimed to an impossable degree so it all comes down to luck.

Elements Of Sublimity Elements Of Sublimity

Epicness

Im going to use it in the final battle of my final Chaos Control animation and it will be epic so thankyou.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Right on I love it when people use my work. I look forward to it.

Thanks
MMD

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Awesome song

This is the ony thing that made YHTBTR good and one of my favorote songs on NG.

*+*+(Wonder Wallflower)+*+* *+*+(Wonder Wallflower)+*+*

I prefer wonderwall

its alright but personly i would prefer to listen to the original.

but you did a good job of mellowiseing (soon to be in the dictionary) the song so well done.

Chronamut responds: